2023-2024 Student Registration
Information about Rejoice Registration:
- Students must be 4 years old before they can begin dance classes with Rejoice.
- Children's Division class placement for new students is determined by their age as of September 1st, 2023. Returning students should register for the class recommended to them by their teacher. Rejoice faculty and staff reserve the right to recommend adjustments to your dancer's class placement.
- Fill out the registration form below for each dancer in your family. Please select the class option(s) prescribed in your placement notification email or contact our staff (email@example.com) to inquire about the correct placement for your dancer.
- A registration fee ($25 for the first dancer and $15 for siblings) is due when registering to secure your dancer's spot in class. Your registration fee will be applied directly to your tuition payment.
- Rejoice uses an income-based sliding scale to keep tuition fees affordable for all of our students. Please review the tuition scale below prior to registering your dancer. Upon completing the registration form, a Rejoice staff member will confirm your dancer's placement and tuition rate.
- Rejoice provides one free ballet uniform for each dancer upon their enrollment, with the goal that this uniform lasts them the length of the school year. For most dancers, this includes a leotard, ballet shoes, and tights. If your dancer needs replacement items during the course of the year, we are happy to order those for you using our discount, but we ask that you reimburse us for the cost of replacement uniform items.
- While we allow our students to pay tuition monthly, registration is intended to be a commitment for the duration of the school year. Classes for the 2023-2024 school year begin September 5th and end May 11th with our annual Spring Showcase performance.