At Rejoice School of Ballet we believe all children should have access to classical ballet training and the life-long skills this training offers. Our sliding-scale tuition provides around 10 percent of the total cost of training our dancers. We simply couldn't do the work we do without the partnership and support of churches, businesses and community members. So, whether you love the arts or want to invest in the spiritual and mental health of young people in our community, there is a place for your partnership at Rejoice.
Individual Giving Options
- Level 1: Up to $1,500 a year. Your donation helps pay for dance wear and instruction. At Rejoice, we hire from among the best dance instructors in the city. Each dancer is also provided with the dance wear and shoes they need.
- Level 2: $1,500-$3,000 a year. The whole dancer is our focus at Rejoice. In addition to ballet training, we focus on four pillars: Spiritual Formation, Diversity, Health and Nutrition and Life Skills. Investing in our programming means investing in the spiritual, physical and mental health of our dancers as we invite experts in counseling, nutrition, physical therapy and spiritual formation to provide service and support to our dancers and families.
- Level 3: $3,000-$5,000: Every year we offer Summer Intensive training to our dancers. Our faculty includes Nashville Ballet company members and other local professional dancers. Your donation helps support dancers who otherwise could not afford this crucial piece of their dance training.
- Level 4: $5,000-$10,000: Our pre-professional track offers up to 15 hours a week of training for our oldest and most skilled dancers. This amount of training is necessary for dancers who plan to pursue dance as a career or in college. Investing in dancers at this level helps ensure they are prepared to continue their dancing as professionals or as part of their higher education experience.
- Level 5: $10,000 and up: Cinderella, La Fille Mal Gardee, Coppelia and La Sylphide: These are just a few of the classical ballets Rejoice School of Ballet students have performed. These professional ballets, directed by a Nasvhille Ballet company member, give our students invaluable performance experience while also providing accessible art to the community and promoting interest in ballet among young people in our city.
Other ways to support Rejoice
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Does your corporation or business have matching funds for the charities you support? This is a great way to increase the amount of your gift.
- Other Sponsorships: Every year Rejoice has sponsorship opportunities for our annual Poised and Positioned Luncheon and our Annual Spring Showcase at Belmont University.
- Volunteer: Are you looking for a place to give your time and talent? We have opportunities for group and individual volunteers to get involved.