At Rejoice School of Ballet we believe all children should have access to classical ballet training and the life-long skills this training offers. Our sliding-scale tuition provides around 10 percent of the total cost of training our dancers. We simply couldn't do the work we do without the partnership and support of churches, businesses and community members. So, whether you love the arts or want to invest in the spiritual and mental health of young people in our community, there is a place for your partnership at Rejoice.
- Level 1: Up to $1,500 a year. Your donation helps pay for dance wear and instruction. At Rejoice we hire from among the best dance instructors in the city. Each dancer is also provided with the dance wear and shoes they need.
- Level 2: $1,500-$3,000 a year. The whole dancer is our focus at Rejoice. In addition to ballet training, we focus on four pillars: Spiritual Formation, Diversity, Health and Nutrition and Life Skills. Investing in our programming means investing in the spiritual, physical and mental health of our dancers as we invite experts in counseling, nutrition, physical therapy and spiritual formation to provide service and support to our dancers and families.
- Level 3: $3,000-$5,000: Every year we offer Summer Intensive training to our dancers. Our faculty includes Nashville Ballet company members and other local professional dancers. Your donation helps support dancers who otherwise could not afford this crucial piece of their dance training.
- Level 4: $5,000-$10,000: Our pre-professional track offers up to 15 hours a week of training for our oldest and most skilled dancers. This amount of training is necessary for dancers who plan to pursue dance as a career or in college. Investing in dancers at this level helps ensure they are prepared to continue their dancing as professionals or as part of their higher education experience.
- Level 5: $10,000 and up: Cinderella, La Fille Mal Gardee, Coppelia and La Sylphide: These are just a few of the classical ballets Rejoice School of Ballet students have performed. Up next: Sleeping Beauty. These professional ballets, directed by a Nasvhille Ballet company member, give our students invaluable performance experience while also providing accessible art to the community and promoting interest in ballet among young people in our city.
- Corporate Sponsorship: Rejoice hosts several events a year that are eligible for corporate sponsorship. Become a sponsor of our annual ballet, our fundraising luncheon or our recital and your organization will be promoted as a key partner.
- Volunteer: More than 50 volunteers a year invest in our dancers and families. We have individual and group volunteer opportunities. Our volunteers provide healthy snacks, assist in the dance classroom and much more. Contact us below to find out how you might partner with us in changing the life of young people in our community.