2017-2018 Student Registration
This registration is only for returning Rejoice students who have already been placed in a class. New students may register in August.
How to Register:
- Fill out the form below for each dancer in your family.
- Come to Rejoice (700 Russell St.) on Aug. 7 between 4 p.m.-7p.m. for dance wear fittings and to pay fees.
- Registration fees ($25 registration for first dancer and $15 for siblings, includes a pair of tights) is due when registering.
- Sliding Scale fees are attached here. Please note you must bring proof of income to get sliding scale fees.
- Final tuition and fee total will be determined by office staff and you will receive an invoice.
- Registration is a school year commitment. Classes begin Sept. 5 and end in mid-May.
What to bring to registration appointment:
- Your dancer! We need to fit your dancer for shoes and dance wear, provided by Rejoice at no cost to our families.
- Cash or check for registration fees
- Proof of income if you'd like sliding scale fees